Business Finance Solutions (UK) Ltd ensures clients are at the heart of all that we do. We are fully committed to providing the highest standards of customer service.
Our customers are our most valuable asset, and our aim is to ensure we deliver a user-friendly, robust, reliable and cost-effective service to all concerned.
As part of our overall approach we are fully committed to treating our clients fairly and as such we endeavour to meet their expectations of high quality service.
- We ascertain the appropriateness of the requested service for all new customers prior to accepting a deal, ensuring it is in line with their knowledge and experience.
- We continually aim to understand the needs of our customers.
- We aim to keep our clients fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading.
- We ensure our services are delivered with clarity and transparency and do not contain hidden conditions or rely on complex technical definitions
- We will keep an accurate and comprehensive record of all our dealings with a customer, so that in the event of any dispute or discrepancy, we will be able to provide a full breakdown of interchanges between all parties.
- We make certain our clients understand the risks associated with our services at the outset of an instruction, where appropriate.
- We work hard to ensure that service and risk information remains clear and prominent at all times.
- In the unlikely event that there is a conflict of interest, we will inform our customers as soon as possible once we become aware of it.
For a copy of our Complaints Handling procedure can be found in the footer of our website or visit http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/
Our policies are in line with the current guidance from the FCA and is in line with the principles of the FCA that “a firm must pay due regard to the interests of its customers and treat them fairly”.