Unlike traditional invoice finance solutions, which typically deal with a company’s entire sales ledger, selective financing assigns certain clients only to the finance provider.
At Business Finance Solutions (UK) Ltd we can help you choose the most cost-effective and appropriate product for your industry, managing quotes on your behalf from a variety of established lenders.
Why Choose Selective Financing?
Where traditional factoring is not always cost-effective, a more flexible solution is required.
They may need a more flexible solution for several reasons:
- Access cash funds in a hurry to cover unforeseen or short-term expenses.
- Encourage payment from slow paying customers, without applying factoring to the complete sales ledger.
- Improve your cash flow by speeding the fulfilment of large invoices.
- Retain control over your sales ledger and customer communications.
How Selective Finance Works
- The process is similar to full ledger Invoice Finance.
- Invoices are assigned to a factoring company, which releases a percentage of the invoice value to you. This is up to 85% of face value and you can expect to receive the funds in as little as 24 hours.
- You communicate with your customer for payment, which is made directly to the finance company – either openly or confidentially, depending on your arrangement.
- When the balance is paid, the remaining funds are returned to you minus the finance company’s fee and interest.
Find Out More
We provide nationwide UK coverage from our offices in Nottingham, & Castle Donington, Derby.
For more information, please speak with one of our advisers today by calling 0345 50 50 888.