Invoice discounting is a convenient means of accessing funds while waiting for your trade invoices to be paid. At Business Finance Solutions (UK) Ltd we work with a wide range of finance providers to offer competitively priced invoice discounting products for all types of business.
Invoice discounting guarantees you quick payment on all invoices, allowing you to cover operating expenses and plan for expansion as required.
How It Works
- With invoice discounting, a finance provider pays you an agreed percentage of the value of each invoice as soon as it is issued to your customer.
- The customer pays the owed amount directly to the Finance Provider
- When the balance is paid, the remaining value is released to you, minus service fee and interest.
Invoice Discounting or Factoring?
Invoice discounting is similar to factoring in many ways. The key difference is that your business retains responsibility for your sales ledger and credit control process.
It is your responsibility to communicate with your customers and ensure prompt payments. Late paying customers may result in higher interest fees.
Invoice discounting is well-suited to businesses with established accounting and collection processes in place, who are able to efficiently generate invoices and communicate with customers for payment.
- Click here to find out more about factoring.
- Click here to download our free e-book: The Essential Guide To Invoice Financing, Factoring & Invoice Discounting.
Making The Right Choice
Every form of invoice finance involves a certain level of risk. Some products and lenders may be better suited to your needs than others. As an independent financial broker, we can help you navigate towards the best deal by comparing a variety of lenders operating in your sector.
We help you find the right product, at the right fee and the right payment terms to give you control over your cash flow management and make intelligent use of business credit.
Get a free no obligation quote
Get a free no obligation quote by filling in the form on the right.