If you feel you have grounds for complaint, please speak with Emma Robison, 0345 50 50 888 or email email@example.com in the first instance. A copy of our Complaint Handling can be found below. This page explains our complaints procedure and your rights if you remain dissatisfied.
Our commitment to you
- We aim to respond to all complaints in a prompt, consistent and fair manner.
- Your complaint will be investigated by our Compliance Officer who will not be directly involved in the matter that is the subject of your complaint. The member of staff will have the authority to settle your complaint.
- If we are unable to resolve your complaint within three business days of receipt, we will contact you to explain why we are not in a position to resolve your complaint and give you an indication of when we will make further contact.
- In the unlikely event that your complaint has not been resolved within eight weeks of original receipt, we will send you a letter explaining why we have still not resolved your complaint and tell you when we will make further contact.
- Our final response will advise of our findings and, where appropriate, what action is being taken to resolve the matter. We will address the subject matter of your complaint, and where the complaint is upheld, we will offer a resolution that is consistent with treating all of our customers fairly.
- If you telephone us during our investigation and the member of staff handling your complaint is not available, then another member of our team will be able to help you.
- If you are dissatisfied with our final response, you can either ask us to reconsider or you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (see details below).
- Eight weeks after us being in receipt of your complaint, you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, if we have replied or not.
- If you decide to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service, you must do this within 6 months of the date we issue our final response to you. After this time the Ombudsman may refuse to consider the matter.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), who have set out specific rules for the handling of complaints. Our procedure is compliant with the FCA rules but if you wish to obtain further information you can visit the FCA website for more information: https://www.fca.org.uk/consumers/how-complain.