Challenges abound in agriculture, probably more than in any other sector. At Business Finance Solutions (UK) Ltd we provide bespoke financial products to help you overcome these challenges in confidence.
Agriculture has so many facets and regional differences that the same type of operation in the Home Counties can operate under vastly different conditions from a Welsh hillside. That’s why you really do need specialist advisers making your case to prospective lenders. The sector has a high risk profile but we know what needs to be done to de-risk a genuinely valid proposal.
Why seek finance through Business Finance Solutions (UK) Ltd?
We at Business Finance Solutions (UK) Ltd know the finance provider market and which lenders are sympathetic to the agriculture sector. This means we can focus in on the most likely providers.
What we can do for you
- We can help you bring in new assets such as a tractor, combine harvester or milking equipment.
- We can restructure your existing finance agreements.
- We can set up finance with flexible payments to smooth out cash flow over the seasons.
Some example of farm business cases we can finance:
- Sudden and unexpected costs
- New or used farm equipment and machinery
- Seasonal funding for seed, fertiliser, feedstuffs or other consumables
- Finance for building agricultural buildings such as a barn or shed
- Land purchase finance to expand your holding
- Short term finance for final VAT demands, HMRC or creditors
- Interim bridging finance while you are waiting for a mortgage or long term loan to be finalised
Find Out More
For more information, please speak with one of our advisers today by calling 0345 50 50 888.